Breezy Air Charm
RM35.00 – RM45.00
Dive into coastal bliss with the Breezy Air Charm!
This delightful hanging plant decor designed to infuse your space with a nautical touch as it resembles a floating sea creature that captures the essence of nautical charm as it sways gracefully in the air.
Hang it near a window, and let this enchanting nautical piece whisk you away to a coastal paradise where the air is salty and echoes of waves transport you to sandy shores.
Breezy Air Charm is a perfect addition to your home or office.
Choose your style:
– an elegant piece of string for a touch of simplicity.
– a chain adorned with precious stone (Natural Green Jade or Green Agate) for a dash of glamour.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Light: Air plants should be kept where they’ll receive bright, indirect natural sunlight. If your plant will be in a spot with some pretty direct light, soak the air plant for 5 minutes every couple of days to keep them hydrated.
Water: A rule of thumb: water a tillandsia once a week. Fine tune the rule: If the air in your house is particularly dry (air-conditioned), soak in water more often (every 3-4 days) and in a humid environment. Use your intuition, listen to your air plant. It will tell you how frequent it needs watering. Brown tips = Under watering, Black mushy leaves at base = Overwatering.
Step 1: Fill a basin, bowl, or sink with water and dunk your air plants.
Step 2: After 5 minutes, remove the plants from the water, shake off access water.
Step 3: Hang back in original bright indirect spot.
Be particularly careful with bulbous tillandsias (you will recognise them because they have visible bulbs at their bases) because if they get waterlogged at the base, it will rot.
Step 4: On days you don’t water, you can mist tillandsias lightly. You will notice that as they soak up water, air plants will turn a more vivid colour of green.
Pet friendly? Yes
- The actual color, size, height and appearance of the plants may vary due to the nature conditions of livestocks. daun.com.my will however, make sure that the plants delivered are healthy and somewhat similar to the image shown on the website the best we can.
- Descriptions and advices on how to take care of the plants are just a guideline to care for your plants. Best care practices are subjected and based on the conditions your environment (e.g. weather, placement of plant andhow much sunlight your plants receives)
- Plants growing under different conditions may vary considerably in characteristics, and there is no guarantee that any given plant will always conform to the known information in the environment in which they will now live.
Precious Stone, String only