Light: MEDIUM (250-1000FC) – Keep out of direct sunlight. Read more about sunlight requirement here
Water: Water moderately. Keep soil moist. Do not let soil dry out completely. Read more about water requirement here
Pet Friendly? No. Toxic to pets and small children.
5 Calathea Plant Tips
- Crispy brown leaf edges usually means lack of humidity. Mist your plant with spray bottle.
- Curling leaves is a usual indication of lack of water or inconsistent watering. Water frequency and consistently. Keep soil moist.
- Droopy, limp or rotten leaves usually means over watering.
- Faded colour on leaves is an indication of too much sun. Move plant out of direct sun or too close to the window.
- Mold and pest infestation on plant may indicate lack of ventilation. Keep a window open during the day for some fresh air to circulate.